Carnival float sponsored by: Redrow Homes
After a successful week of events in 2017, the Carnival Committee are striving to once again host a jam packed few weeks of events, to attract residents and visitors alike to Newton Abbot in 2018.
Please CLICK HERE for more details of the full programme
The funds raised from the carnival this year will be going to a local charity (chosen by the committee), watch this space for the details of the charity/ies very soon.
If you would like to get involved, here are a few ways:
- Become a sponsor;
- Take part in the carnival procession as a walking or motorised entry, CLICK HERE for an entry form and CLICK HERE for the terms & conditions;
- Have a stall on the main carnival Saturday day (14th July). Are you part of a local charity and would like to raise some money for them? Then why not have a stall? All you need to do is complete the Carnival BOOKING FORM and the CHARITY COLLECTION PERMIT and post them to Newton Abbot Carnival, c/o Newton Abbot Town Council, 9 Devon Square, Newton Abbot, TQ12 2HN along with the booking fee of £7.50 per stall;
- Have a trade stall on the carnival day. Complete the BOOKING FORM and post along with necessary insurances and booking fee of £10.00 and post to the above address;
If you have any other ideas we would love to hear from you. Give us a call or email (below) to speak to either Natalie or Kelly.
For any other questions or if you would like more information on the carnival events please see contact details below:
Chairman – Mike Ryan – 01626 205212 or 07746 534065
RAFFLE PRIZES 2018 kindly donated by:
- Powderham Castle - www.powderham.co.uk
- Dartmouth Steam Railway & River Boat Company - www.dartmouthrailriver.co.uk
- Torquay Museum - www.torquaymuseum.org
- Gershwins Hairdressers - www.gershwins-hairdressing.com
- G. Thomas Engravers - www.gareththomas.co.uk
- Devon's Tree Top Adventure - www.rockcentre.co.uk